Sunday, June 15, 2008

1st Post


Ok guys, Ashley has convinced me that I need to get my Blog out there for all to see... Whatever!!!
The next step is to get my family to post Blogs and then Link it to mine... Yeah that would be the Walker Girls who are now married, and all their kids... SO, here we go...

As you can see by the posted PIC of my family, it ain't no small group... I have 8 kids, 3 and 1\2 grandkids and wife... Teresa and I live in a comfortable house and my 3 oldest girls have their own home... My sons all live at home with us... We all live in Utah in the northern sector...

I work for Kroger's and travel a lot around the western U.S. My favorite city to visit is Albuquerque, New Mexico... The Land of Enchantment... I've been working in the grocery industry for 33 years and love it... Teresa works at IRS, "YEAH the Tax Man", but she mostly helps out others by keeping the manuals up to date... She loves her job too.. 6 of the 8 kids are in the work force doing all kinds of things from Selling insurance,Programming, 2 are drug pushers - "Pharmacy Techs", Teaching, and Data communications...

Even though I passed the half century mark, my kids all keep me young at heart...
We all enjoy family get together, going on trips and BBQ's... Our latest fun thing to do is riding the train and seeing the sights and malls along the trail.

Well I think that's enough for the 1st post, catch you all on the next one...
You saw the family, here is the house...

1 comment:

Ash said...

welcome to the land of bloggers dad. It'll be great to keep in touch with the family