Monday, July 21, 2008

Summer Time Fun

Well here it is mid July, Gardens in, pool is up and it summertime... It is pretty hot here in Utah... I did just a small garden this year, shuda planted more garlic... Just sitting here on the Deck watching Hannah swimming... Updates on the family... Chaz moved out and bought himself a little 3 bedroom for him an Loni... I flew to ABQ with Cede where her Mom joined us and is spending another week down there... Ash is getting bigger as each day passes and X-man knows it's a brother... Ash and Josh are good with another boy... Rachy and Luke just got back from Peru after spending 6 weeks roughing it... Rachy thinks she might just be a little bit of a "Fancy Girl" after that adventure... (<: Sweny is in the mist of switching careers... He decided to be a drug pusher like his sister Ashley... "Pharmacy"
Joe is is finding the grown up world to be a little rough and is learning fast that you need a little savings to make it all work...
Teresa is wrapping up her travels across the nation, none to soon, I think it was wearing her down a little... Me? I'm just working, and living one day at a time... Someday, I'll be like my bud Ernie and hit the golf courses two to five times a week...
Well that's all for now, catch you on the next update of Home with the Walker Family...
Later Chuck

2 comments:

Ash said...

You need some pool pics up on here. maybe I'll come by sometime this week for some good home cooking and take some for ya to poet.

Nichole said...

Chucky I love checking up on you guys through your blog, we really don't see enough of eachother so I enjoy catching up on the Walkers whenever I can. Looks like you are all doing great, keep posting!