Saturday, August 9, 2008

August Update

WOW, can you believe summer is almost over? What a wild ride it has been... So far I am still riding the FrontRunner and loving every minute of the ride... I ride down on the train and plan my day, on the way home I unwind... It is the most peaceful ride to and from work. If you live in or visit Utah, make a plan to ride our train... It's a great thing...
The garden is finally starting to grow, the herbs are doing fantastic, the tomatoes are doing ok and I wonder if I'm going to have any green peppers... (<: The front of the house looks like a wild flower picture out of an old magazine... I wish my garden did as well as the flowers...
Teresa is done with her travel for awhile and now is working on redesigning the house "Again"... New carpet couches and other decorations. She has the knack for decorations and remodels...
Steph and Cede went to ABQ to spend a week with Step's sister in Law.. I flew down with CEde then Steph joined her later... They really had a good time...
Chaz is out on his own now, he bought a place in Riverdale and him and Loni moved in... He is doing very well on his own...
Ashley is getting huge and she still has 3 months to go... It will be interesting to see just how big that baby gets...
Rachael and Luke just got back from Peru where they spent 6 weeks, what they did not know was Teresa completely redid their Living room, new floors, paint and a bar turned that living room into a whole new area... They really enjoyed the trip to Peru and loved coming home to their new room in the house..
Swenson got out of the grocery business and now is fully employed in the Drug business... He loves working in the Pharmacy and is thinking about going to school to be a Pharmacy manager...
Joe is trying to get on at Target Grocery store, I'll update you more on that next time...

Overall, life is good in the Walker home still, looking forward to fresh vegetables from the garden and BBQ's in the backyard... Hope to see a few of you there with us...
love ya all
Chuck, Teresa and Kids...

1 comment:

Ash said...

I sent you the pictures now wheres the new post?