Saturday, November 29, 2008

Thanksgiving


Thanksgiving was a mad dash week of good food and family. My sister Suzie and her family came down from California to spend the holiday with us. Hannah was able to spend the week with her mama Aimee, as she likes to call her, and her sisters Jamie and Sierra. My other sister Robin was able to join us on Thanksgiving as well as Teresa's whole famly. Total we had 31 guests for Thanksgiving. Good thing we turned our 3 car garage into a big family room. 

I'm sad to see Thanksgiving end and my family leave. Now it's back to work and demands of daily life, until the anual Crab Fest which I look forward to seeing all of you at. 

1 comment:

Ash said...

That was a fun week. Exhausting, but fun. And so much good food, I'll miss the crepes the most. You should make those for me more often. Did you know they opened a crepe cafe in trolley square?