Saturday, February 7, 2009

Jauary updates


Well here we are in another year of the new century.   I remember when I was 16 and I wanted to be 21 so bad… My aunty Joy told me, you should not wish to get older, once you get there, then you’ll wish you were back to 16 again… Man was she right…

Anyhow, January was a quick month,  Hannah had her birthday and is now 9 years old.

Baby Fred is a month old and growing up already… Nothing real exciting to report, so I thought I’d post some old pictures… My niece “Terry” asked me to scan some in for her and send them to her for a video… I got a chuckle out of some of them, so I thought I’d share them with you too…

This is my ever so loving niece and her husband...  I told her not to marry him, but would she listen?



This is my beautiful Bride and my wonderful sister...  You'd think I live in LA LA land eh?

This would be the Walker clan, yep that is me on the bottom, the nerdy looking kid...

This is my ole man, he's the one who taught me tease and be the tormenter...
This would be the Walker clan in the 40's, Nope I anint that old... Hey Walker kids, reconize anyone??? LMAO
Like I said, the tormentor,  he's got my cousin in a death grip tickel hold...  Poor Joy...
This one is my cousin Jeff at his wedding, Marianne looks like a cousin from the other side of the family...  Donut, aka Jody...
Check out that hair due...  Bet Jeff would like some of it back now...  Same as me...

As you can see, good pic's, old memories...?
That wraps it up for another month of this site,  hope to see you all nextmonth...

Love ya all 
Chuck




No comments: