Sunday, May 17, 2009

Ok It's May and I'm a loser


Well here we are in the Middle of May and I'm just doing an update...
Well February, March and April were filled with Birthdays around here Steph, Chaz, Ash and Rachael. Joe is in May and celebrated his birthday yesterday... Enough on the Birthdays.
May is a good month, my sister came to stay here with us for awhile... They are from the mountains of California... Big Bear, Lake Arrowhead. Sue and Arnie are retired and really are good people. They already have been a big help around here...

I also went back to the Kentucky Derby, a day late and dollar short... We got to seat in the suites and have dinner...

From the Suites:
This was a beautiful view of the track... We went to dinner just inside that was a really nice buffet of Prime Rib and Turkey...

The next night we we were at a baseball game and were given the opportunity to meet a great ball player:
JIM ABBOT: Link about Jim Abbot

What a great guy, he was very humble and delivered a great message to all of us...




After our meeting, I was able to get a picture of Jim and I together... Awesome Dude!!!


Yeah he closed his eyes, but what the hey, I got the picture right???


Well a couple of other events I'll let you peek at were Cede got the most awesome student of the month award and Rachael graduated from Collage and is now teaching school...

Congrats to both girls for a job well done...

I'll try to keep it updated this time, but until the next posting:
Take Care and Have a Great Day.
Later Chuck


No comments: