Friday, August 28, 2009

WOW Where did June, July & August go?


OMG, Ashley bugs me all the time to keep my website up, but the last 3 months have flown by...
Updates? Steph, Chaz, Ash, Racheal and Joe are out of the house. Swen and Hannah are still at home... What a summerfeast, Sue and Arnie have been here most of the Summer and still love it here. Amy has been back for a couple of weeks and found out all about the family... She loves it too.
Updates:
Got a new look on my bankcard, ain't they cute?
These are my grandkids...













Susie with all her girls




















This is the Bradbury's and all the kin folk...














One of the pretty flowers in our garden...



















My vege garden...


2 comments:

Ash said...

How come I don't have that pic of the grandkids? ANd why was it never loaded to FB? Your guys yard looks gorgeous this year you should post pics of it up. Thanks for posting:)

Ash said...

Oh and Love ya!